Good evening everyone. How are you? I am doing alright.
My flight left this morning at 7 a.m. and I flew into Chicago. No problems landing. They only got 13" of snow, but the runways were all clear. Caught my connecting flight into Louisville, Kentucky. Dad picked me up in his rental car.
Grandma was not doing so well when I got there and dad ended up driving her to the ER tonight. They weren't able to fix her problem and told her to follow up with her other doctor tomorrow. Hope things can be resolved.
My uncle Lowell isn't feeling too well himself. He has a real nasty cough and can't seem to get rid of it. Dad kind of overdid himself today, but we ended up getting a hotel room to stay in. Hopefully he will rest much better tonight and feel refreshed in the morning.
I am glad I arrived here. I pray that I can witness to people while I'm here. I pray God may give me strength and endurance to provide what care that I can to my loved ones here. I also pray God keeps my family safe and in good health while I am gone.
I pray God's peace to rest on you tonight. Love to all. Until tomorrow...
I echo all your prayers for your mission there as well as your family at home. I know you will be a blessing to your grandma and others there. Love you SO much. Mom C.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Anita. I love you more than you will ever know. You know just how to encourage and uplift my spirits. Thanks for loving me and praying for me. Today was much better. Keep the prayers coming! Love ya bunches!
Delete