Good evening to all! How are you all tonight? I am doing better today. Thank you so much for your prayers. I felt the results of your prayers all day today.
I ended up having to take my Grandma back to the hospital for a follow-up visit this morning. They did an out-patient minor surgery in the doctor's office. I think Grandma about worried herself sick before the procedure. She was in quite a bit of pain during the procedure, but she felt much better afterwards. I am grateful there is no sign of infection and that there are signs of her healing. She was extremely relieved when the doctor told her that it there was no cancer present. She had been worrying about that a lot since my Pappah died of cancer. It gave her peace of mind and for that I am thankful.
As for my Uncle Lowell, he still has a pretty nasty cough. They started him on cough syrup this morning and he seems to be a little better, but still is having a difficult time shaking it off. His spirits are up though!
Dad is also doing better. He stayed in Grandma's apartment all day today. He was able to get his legs up and catch some much-needed sleep.
While everyone took a nap in the apartment, I took day's rental car and went to Walmart. There was a pretty big list of supplies Grandma needed. I started making a special type of lacy scarf for my Grandma. She really loves purple, so I got the special yarn and started making it today. I hope to finish it tomorrow.
I think tomorrow should be a pretty uneventful day. We don't have anything planned. We hope to play some Mexican Train Dominoes tomorrow after breakfast. Most of you all don't know, but my Uncle Lowell was born with cerebral palsy. He absolutely loves to play games (cards, dominoes, whatever)!!!
Well, I am ready to turn in for the evening. Thanks again for the prayers. They were such a comfort and encouragement for me today. Love to all. Rest well and God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.