Monday, March 25, 2013

They're Here!

Good evening. How are you? I am doing well I suppose!

We did hear from Joe today. He did arrive home safely. Unfortunately, his wound is worse today. I think he's going to try and call his doctor tomorrow. So, a big thank you to all of you who prayed for his safe return home to his family and also for continuing to keep him and his family in your prayers during this trying time for them. You have no idea how much it means to me to know that I have friends who are willing to lift another up in prayer to share a burden. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Duane and Anita (my dear, sweet in-laws!) just drove in this evening. It was about 10:45 when they finally pulled in! Praise The Lord for their safe trip! I am so glad they are here. I go through "withdrawals" if I don't get my "Anita-fix" on a somewhat regular basis!!!

We are revamping the fodder system. We are going to have to get serious and kick it into high production gear. We will run out of alfalfa before this coming season's first cutting. We are going to have to provide our own protein source with the fodder. Chad and Nathan met tonight and talked out some ideas on how to fine-tune this fodder process.

Just to keep everyone updated, our tilapia farm went bust. We tried, but for some reason, they were not healthy and thriving. We ended up selling them to a guy and he picked them all up yesterday. Well, I'm kind of bummed that didn't work out. Oh well, I'm sure we'll probably end up trying something else totally new!

Everyone is in bed asleep except for me. I guess I need to join the ranks! Good night and rest well. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.