Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Taxes and Getting Ready

Good morning to everyone out there. How are you? It is still early and dark where I am today.

I decided to wake up a little earlier than usual today since Nathan started doing our taxes last night. This is not a fun time for me. I know I am probably one of the worst organized people God ever created! Well, I had most all of our tax documents all in one place. Thought I had it all together this year...or so I thought! Nathan has decided to do it a little differently and needs quite a few extra documents, so guess what that means? That I must now reap the benefits of not being organized and try to locate all those documents today. I resign myself that one of these years I will just be more organized. I am many things, but organized...I am not!

I am also preparing to get ready for my students' music recital coming up. We have it scheduled for Friday, March 29. I am desperately trying to be ready in this short amount of time. Even my students are feeling the pressure. I usually don't hold my recital this early, but this is how it worked out. We are having an Easter theme and some of this music is just incredible! All of the kids decided last recital to all get together and sing a couple of songs as a collective choir and they were fabulous! I am so proud of them. Well, they wanted to have the choir perform some songs again and I haven't been able to get them all together for a practice yet! I've been working with each of them individually and they are doing great. I can't wait to get them all together! In any case, amid my busy day, I have scheduled a choir rehearsal this morning at 9:30. I hope everyone can come!

Well, I need to get Nathan's breakfast and lunch ready so he can head off to work. Much blessing to you all today! Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.