Good evening! How are you? Sorry I didn't write anything yesterday. But I am glad I get to write a little snippet tonight!
Got up at 6:45, got chores going. Fixed a breakfast to go for everyone. Got Nathan and Aaron off. Aaron was going to take a bunch of his chickens to sell at the poultry sale in Edgewood. Aaron backed up my Honda Pilot and hooked up our small trailer. They put a large cube shaped fencing crate on the trailer and also two extra-large dog crates. They got 50 chickens loaded up. Nathan took Aaron there to the chicken sale and parked my vehicle and trailer there. I came afterwards and picked Nathan up. We left Aaron there to handle the sales all by himself! He did fantastic. He sold about 30 chickens.
I drove Nathan and myself to a local church there in Edgewood and we attended an all day Concealed Carry Weapons training. We were there at 8:50. Class started at 9. We had an interactive lecture and we also got fingerprinted. We broke for lunch at 11:50. I drove Nathan back over to the chicken sale and Nathan drove Aaron home. I went to Walmart and bought some drinks, then I went over to the China Chef and ordered General Tso's chicken. It was so wonderful. Nathan took Aaron home, unloaded the trailer, then drove back just in time for class to start again. Class went until 5:10.
We drove over to my friend's house, Jeanne, and I left my car parked at her house. We took Jeanne's Mustang to town. We were invited to a black belt meeting at the Japanese Kitchen. It was indescribable. They served an eight-course meal. I couldn't eat another bite. I was so proud of myself. I actually ate some REAL sushi and a couple of bites of SUSHIMI!!! My opinion of sushi still hasn't changed! All the other food was great! Jeanne and I were the sole source of entertainment for our Sensei Caesar! I think he enjoyed himself a bit too much making Jeanne and I uncomfortable all night since he was pulling our legs all night! Well, I just got home with leftovers out the wazoo. The food they served just for me tonight was enough food to feed my entire family of four!
Well, I am exhausted! I need to get some sleep. Thanks for keeping up with my blogs. May God bless us all tonight. Until tomorrow...
What is the name of your church?
ReplyDeleteWe attend a smaller church of Christ. It's called Vermont Street church of Christ. It is a non-denominational fundamental church patterned after the first century church. We basically read the Bible and follow it as closely as we are able. I can tell you more if you would like. I appreciate you asking! Hope you have a blessed evening! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMichelle