Thursday, February 28, 2013

Getting Ready For Company!

Guess what? Yep...you're right, we're having company!

Good evening to all! How are you? I am doing much better. My headache is gone. My friend "Murphy" has gone to go visit someone else! Lol!

I am getting ready to have the Trillos over for dinner tomorrow night. They are also bringing a really nice young man, Rodney. He is the newest member of our church congregation. He just happens to be dating Sonia Trillo! Such a cute couple! Rodney happens to be deaf. I am amazed at how well Sonia is able to sign with him. I used to sign in college, but it's been years and I've forgotten a lot of it. We all wanted to get together so we can practice signing some more. Rodney is very excited to come out to the farm. He wants to milk our goats! Boy, we'll get him fixed up!

I am making chimichangas, spicy pinto beans with chicos, cornbread, calabacitas, sopapillas with our own honey, and fried ice cream too! I asked Sonia what they would like to eat. I figured they would probably want something different than Mexican food, but she said they LOVE chili, red or green, it doesn't matter! So Mexican it is! I can't wait!

Well, I need some much needed sleep. I have a busy day tomorrow finishing up cooking and cleaning my house too! I may not blog tomorrow if we stay up late. If we don't, I may just post some pictures of our fun dinner party! Rest well my dear friends.

God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.