Good evening everyone. How are you? Most of us are doing well.
I woke up early this morning and made Nathan some Greek yogurt with honey, fresh strawberries and granola, and a cup of mocha to go. I also packed him a lunch, chicken enchiladas with green beans.
I got the boys on their chores first thing. I made the boys bacon egg cheese mc muffins for breakfast. I ate a couple of slices of turkey bacon and one sourdough English muffin with jam on it. Then I got to cleaning house. I picked up the front piano room. I picked up a little in the living room. I totally got my kitchen clean...just in time to destroy it again.
My dear friend Aysha has been pretty sick. I feel so bad for her. Aaron also started coming down sick Friday night before testing. It hit him full force this morning and he feels absolutely horrid. My grandma used to always say, "Feed a cold...starve a flu." So guess what I did? I cooked up a batch of homemade chicken noodle soup with the old fashion homemade noodles just like my grandma always made! I made a double batch. I also made rolls to go with it. There's nothing like good old comfort food when you feel terrible. I decided to make some banana bread for breakfast too. I made double batches of everything. I plan to give the other food to Aysha since she is sick. Hopefully this is just what the doctor ordered for both Aaron and Aysha.
I am trying to get the house clean for company Friday night and I don't want to spend all day Friday cleaning up, so I thought I'd try and get a little bit done each day.
Well, I need to go get supper on the table. Until tomorrow...God bless!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.