Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Visiting With My In-Laws

Good evening. How are you this cold and chilly night? I am tucked warm and cozy underneath my heating blanket!

As an update, all six goat kids are doing great! They are quite a handful, but also quite a blessing. I love each and every one of them. It's amazing how they each have a very unique personality.

My in-laws flew in last night and we were blessed with their presence all day today. Unfortunately, they had to fly back home to Arizona tonight. Wished they could've stayed longer. We got to stay up last night and talk about our plans on the cruise we're taking together in April. Nathan and his dad were like two kids in a candy store! They were so cute! They were getting very excited about the trip. Duane started pulling out maps and research documents on the ports of call that we are stopping at. Anita and I just looked at each other and said, "I'm glad THEY are the ones planning it, not us! We're here for the ride!" Don't get me wrong, Anita and I did some research on the different tours and excursions and we put in our two cents worth the last time they came through town. I am definitely NOT a planner, that's why I'm relieved that both Nathan and his dad like to plan.

Well, I am already missing Anita and she hasn't even been gone two hours! Oh, well...I believe they're coming back in March, so I will definitely be looking forward to that. I pray you are well rested tonight. May God bless you! Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.