Good evening to all! How are you all doing? I am doing alright tonight.
I got up and around. I cleaned the kitchen a little. I also made a fresh batch of my sourdough English muffins.
Aaron got only three hours of sleep last night. He started coming down with a cold Friday night before testing. He couldn't sleep because he was coughing so badly. I offered to give him some cough syrup before bed, but he refused. I gave him a tablespoon of honey and a hot toddy (virgin of course). He finally went to sleep. He woke up three hours later with his throat constricting. He was struggling to get his breath. He does have an inhaler and he only uses it about once a year. When he gets sick, it usually settles and he becomes asthmatic. Well, when he woke up, he needed his inhaler. He had no idea where it was and the silly guy didn't even wake me up to help him find it. So Jordan actually found it for him this morning.
I taught a music lesson with KK this morning. She did very well. She does a half hour of voice and a half hour of piano. Speaking of which, Jordan needs to begin his voice lessons with me!
This afternoon, Jordan and I went to karate. We had an awesome class today. We really worked on punching and keeping the energy moving forward. We were doing triple punches, jodan and chudan twice. Sensei was watching and he told me in front of the class that I was most improved! Yaaaaay for me!!! I have been trying to focus on widening my stance and going lower.
Well, Jordan is going through a phase. Don't worry...it's nothing bad. I just want to know if this is normal for all other pre-teen boys out there. I will ask Jordan a question and he automatically says "no" and then turns right around in the same breath and says, "well, actually, yes..." and continues the conversation with a straight face. He's done it everyday for almost a week. Oh well...mark it up for the hormones talking.
I am going to turn in early tonight. I know I will rest well. May God bless you! Until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.