Good afternoon! How are you? We are a little tired, but blessed!
Nathan got called in to work late last night and didn't get home until 2:15. Poor guy was exhausted! I was going to let him sleep in this morning, but Lucy (our Nubian goat), had different plans!
Chad, Nathan's brother, called us this morning around 7:45. Chad and his kids do the milking now on the weekends. Chad called and said we had one baby goat on the ground. By the time Nathan and I hopped out of bed, got dressed and went out there, we had TWO babies on the ground! We are still working on names for them. It's a good thing chad found them when he did. It was pretty chilly this morning and their momma does not have any motherly instincts. She did the same thing last year. She dropped a boy and a girl last year and just walked away from them. So, we are bottle-feeding these two little precious babies! I spoil them rotten! I wrapped the little girl in a towel, fed her and rocked her to sleep in my rocking chair! Nathan just shakes his head and smiles at me and my crazy animal quirks. But who can resist snuggling a poor, helpless, adorable baby (human or animal)??? I know I can't!
Well, I am typing this with one hand as I am currently rocking my little girl to sleep. Enjoy the pics! God bless!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.