Friday, February 1, 2013

Help! I'm Itching And I Can't Stop!

Good evening to everyone! How are you? I've been better.

I am about ready to go nuts. For the last three days, I have been itching all over my face and just my right forearm. I have checked and I have not changed anything that I'm aware of. No new foods, hairspray, shampoos, conditioners, lotions, etc. I have racked my brains and cannot come up with anything.

I would be just as happy to stay home with a brillo pad and just go to town on my face! Instead, tonight we went to a concert by the Josties. They are a Christian Bluegrass family of musicians. The band is led by the mom and dad. They have eleven children. They all play and/or sing with such beautiful harmonies and the words they sing just grab your heart. They truly honor God with their talents and bless all who hear them. Our boys really enjoyed the concert. They had a nice reception following the concert and we got to visit with a bunch of other like-minded Christian homeschooling families. Even though I felt miserable, I was glad I went.

We are home now and Nathan wants me to take another shower (my third one today) to hopefully get whatever is bothering me, off of me before I go to bed. He's going to change the sheets so hopefully I'll rest better tonight.

Rest well my friends. I pray God blesses you today and always. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.