Sunday, February 17, 2013

I've Got A Cure For What Ails Ya!

Good evening everyone. I am starting to wind down for the evening.

We had a wonderful day at church today. Rodney, a good friend of the Trillos, was baptized into the church this morning!

This is going to be a short blog for tonight. Are you sick? Are you tired of getting sick? Boy! D I have an all natural cure for whatever is bothering you! My sweet mother-in-law, Anita, makes this wonderful potion we call "winky juice". You get onion, garlic, ginger root, horseradish root, and habenero peppers and chop them in your food processor (about 1 cup each) and put into a glass gallon jar. Then you take apple cider vinegar and fill the gallon jar to the top. You put a lid on loosely and let marinate and "get happy" for two weeks in a cool place (not in direct sunlight). After two weeks, you strain out all the pulp and store in the refrigerator until ready to use. When you feel a sore throat coming on or colds and flu start going around, Anita pours a little into a small juice glass with some tomato juice. If you don't like tomato juice, you can dilute it a little bit in water or just cowboy up and chug it straight! You can take this several times a day. It will cure whatever ails you (if it doesn't kill you first)! That's a joke in my house. I am too chicken to try it! Nathan and Aaron take it. My mother-in-law takes it. My dear friend Aysha took it and she had been sick for over a week. She had to take antibiotics and she was hacking and couldn't even talk. She chugged enough winky juice for about 3-4 days in about 1 1/2 days and by the next day, she could talk! She is definitely a believer!

Well, I am going to get some sleep. I was pretty tired today from getting up with all the goat babies last night. They sure are cute, but they really keep us all busy.

Enjoy the picture of my winky juice marinating and getting happy!

God bless you all tonight. Sleep well.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Sorry, I'm the first to acknowledge that I am far too chicken to try it! ;) I'll just stick to grapefruit seed extract. Have a lovely night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! I believe I gave some for your mom and dad to try the last time she came here to the house for music lessons! You can ask her how it tasted! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.