Good morning everyone! How are you this brisk morning? It is a balmy 8 degrees where I am this morning. It's supposed to get up to 40 degrees today...heat wave!
Well, let me get right to the point today...
Mom and Dad, are you sitting down? Nathan and I are (Lord willing) celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary this April. Nathan's and my honeymoon was a little less than 24 hours. He has booked us a Mediterranean cruise over our anniversary! It is a twelve day cruise! Now here's where I need your participation...
I have several people reading my blog who are from some of the countries that we will be making our ports of call in. I am looking for any pointers for things to do, things to see, and what and where to eat. Here are the places we will be stopping in:
Barcelona, Spain
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Marseilles, France
Oliba (Sardinia), Italy
Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy
Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Naples, Italy
Messina (Sicily), Italy
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Venice, Italy
These are all the ports of call. We plan on flying into Barcelona a day or two before the cruise starts and staying in Venice a day or two after the cruise, so any suggestions what to do while we're there would be greatly appreciated!
I am soooo excited! Nathan is pretty excited too! He is a scuba diver. Anyone have any recommendations where there is good diving around our ports of calls?
Thanks for your input. Please, please, please, leave me some feed back! I would like this to be a memorable trip!
Well, I need to get my boys up and around to start their chores. I look forward to hearing from you all! Have a great day. God bless you!
How wonderful! I just told Chris the other day that I'd love to take a Mediterranean cruise someday. At this point we'll be looking at our 30th (28 is this year) or beyond. I'll be picking your brain for tips when our time comes though I have none to offer for you. Have a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteThanks to all who left me comments. I am always welcoming more comments if you are reading this at a later time. I am getting very excited!
ReplyDelete