Hello to all out there! How are you this chilly evening? It's been pretty cold over here, but I've been keeping a fire burning pretty much all day long, so it's not been too bad.
I had a busy morning trying to make breakfast for Nathan before he left for work, while also trying to finish getting him packed up and out the door for the weekend. Once a year, Nathan makes time for about three days with one of the boys. They schedule a father/son weekend to just spend quality time together. Each boy gets to pick what they want to do and when they get to do it. This weekend, Jordan cho to go duck/geese hunting in Farmington, NM. He and Nathan left today as soon as Nathan was able to get off work.
I left the house this afternoon about 2:45. Nathan had me drive down to Los Lunas (about 25 miles south of Albuquerque) to pick up two fish tanks he found on Craigslist. The fish we received yesterday were a LOT bigger than Nathan anticipated, so when he saw a great deal on these two fish tanks, he got them. I took both boys with me and we got it all loaded in the back of my Pilot. We almost didn't get everything to fit inside, but we did! Jordan almost didn't have anywhere to sit, but we manage to cram him in one side with a seatbelt to boot!
After we picked up the aquariums, we drove to Sportsman's warehouse where we met up with Nathan. We transferred all of Jordan's gear over to Nathan's car and went inside to get Jordan's habitat stamps and to also pick up some ammunition and snacks for the trip. They called me a little earlier to let me know they arrived safely.
I got home, did some more dishes, cleaned my kitchen again and made another batch of sourdough English muffins. Nathan seemed to really enjoy those, so I hope to keep those on hand more often!
Well, I'm going to head to bed. Rest well. Till tomorrow...
God bless!
You are such a devoted wife and mother of your sons. I admire you for your diligence, faithfulness, and devotion to your family and community.
ReplyDeleteMom
Thanks for the encouragement mom! Love you!
ReplyDelete