Hello! How are you tonight? I am not doing so well tonight. I think I over did my back yesterday. I was soaking enough seeds to fill four trays and I was lugging it around outside to drain it and back in to spreads them on the trays. I did lift the bucket four times to pour the grains into the trays. I guess my back just didn't like it.
We all got up this morning. Aaron just popped right out of bed this morning! That kind of surprised me! I asked him why he was up so easy this morning and he said, "It's amazing how easy it is to wake up after you've had more than four hours of sleep!"
I was so proud of my sweet Aaron. He woke up this morning with an awesome positive attitude. After his not so positive experience this entire semester, one would expect him to have kind of a bitter taste in his mouth so to speak. I was so proud of his can do attitude! He told me, "Mom...smile! It's a brand new day!" What a precious kid!
We all had coffee and several slices of Kolachi for breakfast. I am going to attach a picture of the finished product! After we ate, I got the boys started on school, ran to Walmart to buy birthday invitations, came home and celebrated with Aaron. He passed History! We were kind of worried if they were going to count all his extra work he turned in yesterday.
Aaron and I left for his violin lesson and for me to teach a voice lesson before karate tonight. We attended karate and had a great time. I know I will be sore tomorrow, but don't worry...it's a good sore!
I am exhausted tonight, so I will turn in for now. Sleep well. God bless.

Proud of you, Aaron for following through with all your assignments.
ReplyDeleteMichelle, your kolachi looks tempting. Enjoy the calories.
Mom
You have raised some amazing kids
ReplyDeleteThank you, but it's only by God's grace that my kids have turned out the way they have! I certainly didn't know what I was doing! I pray God continues His work in them!
ReplyDelete