Good evening everyone! I am doing well, a little tired, but doing well! How are you?
I started out my day like I always do...got Nathan his fruit/vegetable/protein shake and got him out the door. I got the boys up and around. Jordan and I ran some errands in Moriarty today. I had to return some overdue library books. We stopped by the post office and mailed something to a friend of mine. The last stop was at the boys' bank.
I returned home and the boys had lunch. I cleaned out my cabinets and wiped them all down. I did all the dishes in the kitchen. I went out to the garage and I had to dump eight trays of moldy fodder out. I'm not sure why the water turned rank so quickly. I bleached out all the trays and Jordan helped me clean out the water reservoir tank and refill with fresh water. I decided to just start this batch all over again. We tried something new this last time with the water...maybe that was not such a good idea. So I will try it my way this time and see how the water turns out. I soaked enough seed tonight to set up four new trays tomorrow.
After I got all the fodder stuff done, Jordan helped me clean out the garage today. It wasn't too bad, it just needed a little straightening up and a big sweeping job! I also cleaned up Nathan's tilapia tank. I think he's wanting to do a water change tonight.
I am busy trying to get the house ready for Aaron's birthday party tomorrow. He's invited a few friends over for a potluck party. I decided to clean out my refrigerator. It's so clean, you could eat off its surface! I also did a load of laundry. I'm taking a break right at this moment. I still plan on sweeping my floors, vacuuming my living room carpet, and doing some food prep for tomorrow.
I am planning on smoking some ribs. Aaron has also requested some jalapeƱo poppers. I need to make his birthday cake too. He asked for a carrot cake with cream cheese icing.
Nathan is supposed to be on call this weekend. Unfortunately, when Nathan came home from work tonight, he informed me that he got three admissions tonight. That means, he has to leave at 8:00 A.M. and drive to Albuquerque. He will need to admit them. He doesn't expect to be home much before the party starts. Not to mention, he also got a call at 4:00 A.M. this morning...
Well, I need to go for now. I still need to do several loads of laundry, sweeping, vacuuming and cooking. I hope I get some sleep tonight...
Rest well my friends. I hope to see some of you tomorrow! May God bless you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.