Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dress Rehearsal

Well good evening everyone!

Today was kind of weird. I had so many things planned, but didn't get to do the majority of it. Nathan was wanting us to get one last piece of insulation up on the barn and about six pieces of sheet metal. It was supposed to be nice weather, but we had 20 mph winds. Not much fun trying to hang on to sheet metal as it is trying to blow away. Nathan wisely decided to put it off until another day with better weather.

I swept the entire house. I cannot believe the amount of dirt that accumulates between each time I sweep the house!

I made homemade spaghetti sauce with sausage meatballs today. It was a lot of work, but definitely worth the effort!

Aaron and I had dress rehearsal for the Handel's Messiah concert tomorrow. I am excited about the concert and hope that those who come to listen are blessed by it. I wish my parents and my in-laws could be there. I know they would be there if there was any way possible, but I totally understand its not always possible!

After rehearsal let out, I treated Aaron to Starbucks. I had a tall peppermint mocha. Aaron had a tall eggnog latte. They were both very good. We stopped to get a few things at the grocery store. We came home to my sweet hubby who was so very thoughtful to build me a nice big fire to warm me up as soon as I walked in the door!

I worked on my friend's baby blanket for a couple of hours while we watch part of Rock IV. It's been ages since I've seen that movie. I actually forgot how the story went, so it was like I had never seen it before. We'll probably finish watching it tomorrow night.

I am getting tired, so I'm going to turn in. Sleep well my friends! God bless!

1 comment:

  1. what a treat for you and Aaron after practice. You really have influenced him on music. Wonderful.

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.