Good evening everyone.
I have an URGENT prayer request.
My dad lives in Arizona with my mother. He was home alone this morning baking a ham. He had been mixing a glaze to pour over it. Mom's plant humidifier leaked some water on the floor. Dad slipped and fell on his knee, drop the glass bowl he was carrying, and his arm landed on the broken shards of glass. Since no one was home with him, he dialed 911 and the paramedics got him loaded up in the ambulance and rushed him to the emergency room. From what my mom said, he cut an artery, so it was shooting blood every time his heart beat.
The nurses called my mom and she joined him at the hospital. I spoke to them tonight. They did do X-rays and nothing appears to be broken at this time. He got a couple of small cuts, but a couple of large ones as well. He ended up having to get 12 stitches. Mom just got home from the pharmacy with some pain meds.
I am begging for prayers on my dad's behalf. The last time he bumped his leg on a stool, he almost lost his entire leg. He is taking coumadine (a blood thinner) so I am somewhat overly concerned about him. Mom is planning on taking him to Tucson to the VA Hospital tomorrow since they know his health history better. I hope the doctors and nurses do well to prevent what happened last time.
I will post more tomorrow after they get back from Tucson. I thank you for your prayers.
Sleep well and God bless you all!
Definitely!
ReplyDeleteThank you from the bottom of my heart!
ReplyDelete