Hello everyone! I am having one of my sleepless nights tonight...
I was just about asleep when I realized that I didn't put supper up yet. Got up, put it away, and then I realized Jordan was still up. He couldn't go to sleep because hhis nose was stopped up. Have him some Benadryl and put some Vicks under his nose. He should sleep well tonight!
Went to go back to bed and I am just not sleepy anymore!
I have been looking for a large plastic shopping bag that contains two more brand new dress shirts and two new ties that I bought for Nathan's birthday. We didn't open them right away since we didn't know if he'd like how they fit, so I left them in the bag. He likes the one set we opened, but now I can't find the other two. So, Dad, when you read this, start praying! For those of you who don't know, I misplace things all the time. If my head wasn't attached to my shoulders, I'd probably lose it! Whenever I lose something, I call my Dad, tell him what I'm looking for and ask him to pray that I find whatever it is that I'm looking for. I usually find it the same day!
So, I cleaned up my bedroom. I folded all the clean clothes that I hadn't put away yet and also organized my cluttered closet while I was in the cleaning mode. Still, no shirts and ties.
I know where I last saw it, but it's not there. I honestly have no idea where to look now.
I totally picked up all over the house. Tomorrow, I hope to do sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and dusting. I'll need to clean both bathrooms, then my house will be clean again. I'm finally recovering from having company over Thanksgiving! I know it's sad, but it takes me a long time to get things done around here!
Nothing new to report today. Nathan has a couple of projects lined up for us tomorrow, so that's what I'll write about in my blog. Sleep tight. Until tomorrow...may God watch over you and bless you!
Praying . . . Love yoy, dad
ReplyDelete