Good evening. How are you tonight?
I am tired tonight. I actually slept in this morning! I got up and made buttermilk biscuits and sausage gravy. Had a leisure morning and did a bunch of dishes and tried to get my kitchen somewhat back in order!
Some of us girls decided to go ice skating today. Nathan's sister, natalie, loves to ice skate, so she invited me to go. Then my Sensei's wife, Aysha, and daughter, Jasmine, and step daughter, Larissa met us there. Aysha used to skate a lot when she was younger. She was really good. Jasmine and Larissa had never ice skated before. This was my third time ever to ice skate. It came back pretty quick. I didn't even fall once...well, one time, but it was NOT my fault. I went the entire afternoon not falling once, then towards the end of skate time, I was standing off to the side talking with Natalie. There was a couple pair skating. I saw them a long ways off. They were headed in my direction. There was plenty of empty space all around us. I still don't turn,start, or move too fast right away. I assumed since they were a lot more experienced than I was, that they would turn or go around. There was no one else in the vicinity! They saw me and didn't move. They crashed into me and I went down on my knees. I know I've lost some weight, but I thought I was still plenty visible enough, lol!!!
After skating, I walked Jasmine to her car. She had made me a woven pot holder and asked me to show her how to finish it off. Then she gave it to me! What a cutie pie!
Natalie and I went to Walmart so Natalie could hit the after-Christmas sales event. She finally got her four foot pink Christmas tree just for baby Aleah! Then we met all of the family at Dion's for pizza and salad. When we finished, we went to church and had some really great singing.
Over all, it was a good day. I am pretty tired. Tomorrow I know I'm going to be sore! I am going to turn in for the night. May you dream sweet dreams! God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.