Monday, December 10, 2012

Late Night

Good evening everyone. How are you? I am good, but tired.

Had a somewhat laid back day, but my energy is just zapped. I had a WONDERFUL cup of mint hot chocolate to start my day. This morning was really cold. Our outdoor weather station said it was -7 degrees this morning when I got up! Brrrr!

I had three voice students this morning. It was really exciting. I am singing with two other young ladies and we are singing Dona Nobis Pacem accapella. It was totally amazing singing with such talented musicians!

I haven't been eating too well lately. I feel hungry, but as soon as I start eating, I seem to lose my appetite. Kind of weird. I ate a bowl of cereal for lunch. Nothing else sounded appetizing.

I took Aaron to guitar lessons his afternoon. He did extremely well. I am thrilled that God has blessed him with the gift of music. I also practiced some vocal music with Aaron this afternoon in preparation for our recital on the 21st. I feel he will be well prepared as are the rest of my students! I am truly grateful that God has blessed me with such wonderful students who are naturally gifted! They are such a blessing for me to teach!

The boys and I started to watch an old movie called Ben Hur. It's a classic! Aaron and I were totally engrossed in the story...Jordan managed to fall asleep!

Well, I need to get out of my recliner and finish doing the dishes and cleaning up my kitchen. Then I need to make some cinnamon rolls for my voice students who are coming tomorrow morning for an extra choir rehearsal. I promised them cinnamon rolls and oops...I almost forgot! I was a almost ready to just turn in for the night, but not quite yet! That's ok I guess...Nathan isn't home so I guess that'll be fine. He's in Utah meeting his new boss.

Good night to everyone. Sleep well and God bless!

5 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear all your students on your recital performance, especially Aaron.

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be so proud...I know I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How chocolate! Sounds marvelous! I have a new milk frother and I used it to make some Starbucks hot chocolate last night!

    By the way, do you have a blog button. I'd like to link to you from my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best explanation I can give is for you to check out my blog. Click on my name above, scroll down my side bar, and look at my button. That is what I am asking for from you. :) Or you can check out my "blogs I follow" page for other examples. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.