Good evening everyone. How are you?
I wanted to give an update on my dad. I spoke with him this morning and he seemed to be in good spirits. He slept well last night, but as is to be expected, he was really sore this morning. He was planning on going up the the VA Hospital in Tucson this morning, but postponed it till tomorrow morning. He didn't seem too concerned about internal bleeding. He said it is nothing like what happened last time when he bumped his leg.
I am so proud of my mom. She has been a real trooper and has demonstrated her servant's heart. Thanks mom for taking such great care of dad. Wish we all lived closer so I could help you out.
The boys had a "Boys Night" here at the house tonight. Nathan and I attended his company's Christmas party. They catered it from a local Mexican restaurant and made it potluck too. I made my famous Upside-Down Apple Pie. We had so much good food. I actually ate tonight! Hopefully this will continue! I was glad to finally meet some of the people Nathan's been working with.
Well, it's really late and I have an extremely early start in the morning. Will blog about it tomorrow night. Sleep well. May God bless you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.