Monday, December 3, 2012

Sore And Tired

Hello to all! How are you? As I was saying, I am sore and tired.

I found out this morning that I will definitely be playing the piano for our Handel's Messiah concerts this coming weekend. Two of the main violinists quit!

Ever since I woke up, I've been practicing all the pieces that the choir sings. I have been a little apprehensive as to whether or not I'll be able to pull it all together. Tonight, I'm beginning to feel a shimmer of hope! Unfortunately, I can't raise my arm too high. My left shoulder is pretty knotted up. Aaron has been such a sweetheart today. Every so often,he comes and massages my shoulders to loosen me up so I can continue playing.

I have quit practicing for the evening. Don't think I can play another note! I'm not quite sure how I'll manage at karate tomorrow!

Tonight's blog is going to be short. Will tell a farm story tomorrow. Not sure what yet...any suggestions? Good night and sleep well. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Learn to say no sometimes. If you can't do the accompaniment, tell the director. Don't be obligated.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.