Hello to all! How are you tonight? My family and I are well.
I got up and made a scrumptious breakfast! I made sourdough blueberry pecan waffles and turkey bacon. I haven't made waffles in such a long time. I really enjoyed eating it!
We had a full house at church this morning. There was wonderful singing and Tim gave a great lesson. After church let out, I stopped at the office supply store while Nathan stopped at the pet store. He bought ten gold fish to see if our fish tanks are stable. Nathan went ahead and ordered our tilapia. He ordered nine of them and they should ship out on Wednesday and arrive here Thursday. I am very pleased with how well the fodder is growing.
Aaron had invited Jenny Trillo over to our house for lunch and to just hang out with us this afternoon. She is a beautiful, sweet young lady. I hadn't realized she had never been to our place. She was so excited to meet all of our animals! I made Chicken Alfredo with sautéed vegetables. I really appreciated all the help Jenny and Aaron gave me! It was yummy! Then we ate jello fruit salad for dessert.
After the evening church service, we came back to the house. I made some fried rice, meat and potato eggrolls and some chicken and vegetable eggrolls. Gave joined us for dinner. After dinner, Gabe sprung a question on me. He asked if I would cut his hair!!! I haven't cut hair in a while and I was pretty nervous doing it for him since he is a professional businessman. I would hate to miss up his hair! Good news...he survived the haircut and he really liked it! I finished his haircut and then I tried to get both of my boys in my "barber chair", but I couldn't get either one to sit down!
It's been a busy but fun day. Tomorrow the boys plan on hanging out with their Uncle Gabe. They hope to help him with the car he's building. It'll be a great learning experience for them both! I'll be praying that God will grant Gabe the patience of Job tomorrow!
Well, good night and sleep well. God bless.
You are an incredible lady with tons of talents.
ReplyDeleteProud mama