Friday, December 21, 2012

More Prayers For Dad

Hello out there! I want to thank everyone for praying for my dad. Unfortunately, dad took a turn for the worse. He was taken to the ER in Tucson. After he was seen, the admitted him to the Hospital. He is still there. Not sure what's going on or what the plan of action is yet. His leg started really swelling up and they feared he might be bleeding internally. They ran tests, which they think shows no internal bleeding, but they're not sure why he is as swollen as he is. Granted, there will always be swelling when one falls, but to what extent? Mom thinks he may go home tomorrow, but I don't see how they would release him if he is still pretty swollen. I just told dad to follow whatever the doctors told him to do...if they tell him to stay, then stay. I am pleading for more prayers on his behalf. Thanks to those of you who are already prayer warriors for him. I am so torn. I wish I was closer so I could help mom out, but I'm not. I feel so useless. I will leave him in God's capable healing hands.

Well, I need to make this short. I have to be up in about 5 hours so I can bake some more stuff for my students recital tomorrow! I am still very excited.

Until tomorrow...God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    Dad is out of the hospital. I picked him up this afternoon. We tried to call you but knew you were at your concert.

    Tell me how that turned out. I know you've prepared well for the occasion.

    Dad is fine. He is on antibiotics and happy to be home. He enjoyed his supper that I fixed - beef soup and bread.

    Don't worry about me and Dad . We will make it just fine.

    Love u,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.