Hello everyone! How are you tonight? I am sore, but wonderful.
I woke up early this morning. I grabbed a piece of lemon poppyseed bread as I ran out the door. My Sensei's beautiful daughter, Jasmine is in track and field this year. She qualified for Nationals which were held today at the Balloon Fiesta Park. I went to go watch her run. It was really amazing to see her run. She did a 3K in 12:27! It was her personal best to date! She took two minutes off her time from last year! I stood at the 2K marker so I could yell her name and cheer her on. Then as soon as she passed me, I ran like crazy so I could cheer her as she crossed the finish line! Wow! I am so proud of her!
Afterwards, I went to lunch at It'z. This is a pizza/salad buffet place and I sat and watched some football on their big screen tv. Kind of relaxing!
Then I met Nathan and Aaron at the Prince of Peace Church to perform the Handel's Messiah this afternoon. I was pretty nervous since I was going in cold-turkey. I had not practiced once with the choir this year. We didn't even run through anything today before the concert started. I was a little nervous since we had no violins today. I did really well though. I was grateful the director decided to slow some of the pieces down so I could keep up! I actually remembered more than I thought I would! It felt good to play it again. Unfortunately, my shoulder is extremely knotted up and sore. Aaron's been really sweet to massage my shoulder every chance he gets! What a Darlin! I just love him to pieces! Aaron also did very well on his solo tonight! Love ya son! We got this performance done and one more to go tomorrow, Lord willing.
Well, I need to get e heating pad on my shoulder. I pray God's blessings on you all. Thanks to everyone who fervently prayed for me this past week. Sleep well my friends!
You're incredible. I admire your talent and strength.
ReplyDeleteLove u,
Mom
Thanks Mom. Wish you could've been there last night. It was a wonderful performance. You would've been so proud of Aaron!
ReplyDelete