Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Early Morning

Good evening! How are you? I am not feeling so well tonight. Please pray that I might feel better.

I finally went to bed last night around 1:00. I set my alarm clock to go off at 2:00 so I could get up and punch down my cinnamon roll dough that was rising. After I did that, I reset my alarm for 4:00 so I could do that again. When I went back to bed, I reset my alarm for 7:00. When I got up then, I made the dough out into rolls and let them rise. I made a pot of fresh hot coffee and I thawed out two quarts of fresh frozen pressed apple cider we processed this fall. My students arrived for choir practice about ten minutes before I pulled the cinnamon rolls out of the oven. It smelled divine! They also melted in my mouth. I also barely had enough time to sweep my floors before everyone got here.

Levi, Becca, Sarah, Ellysia, Aaron and myself got together to practice singing an arrangement of "Angels We Have Heard On High." There are (Lord willing) going to be eight of us singing this piece. I am getting super excited! The kids are doing such a wonderful job. I am so proud of each and every one of them!

As soon as we were done practicing, I drove Ellysia home in Moriarty. I then had an errand to run to northern Albuquerque. I got home around 1:00. I made lunch for the boys, then got ready to leave for karate.

I got to karate and I don't know what was up, but it felt like I tied almost every kids' belt at class for the first class! Usually the kids come to either me or Sensei, but they all came to me today. I got pretty good at tying them quickly! As soon as I walked in the gym where we hold our classes, I immediately noticed the heater was blowing full blast!

Btw, at this point, I had a raging headache. For breakfast this morning, I ate one cinnamon roll and 1/2 an egg. I tried to eat lunch, but lately, I feel very hungry, but I can only take a couple of bites and then I totally lose my appetite. So I didn't really eat lunch...I tried, but only got a couple of bites down. So I went on to karate. The heat made me feel horrible, but they were able to get the heater turned off. I started feeling a little light-headed during the third class, so I stepped back, cooled down and drank some water. I did feel better after that. I was able to complete the last class. I even stayed after to work on Jion more with Sensei. When we finally finished, I could tell I was hungry!

I hurried home and cooked tacos for dinner. I was so relieved! I ate three whole tacos!!! It felt so good to eat! So please pray that I can continue to eat, without any more problems! Even after I ate, I still felt a little shaky. I am getting ready to turn in for the evening. I hope I get to sleep in without any interruptions tonight! I usually don't sleep too well when Nathan is gone, but I don't think that will bother me tonight!

May God bless each of you with health, love, peace, and joy today and every day. Sleep well my friends! Until tomorrow...God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Will be praying that you feel better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you be dehydrated? Maybe too much sugar and not enough protein? I've found that diet makes a huge difference in how you feel. Or just exhaustion! lol Hope you figure it out and start feeling better soon. Praying for you. Kaylene

    ReplyDelete
  3. try not to get sick . Praying for your quick recovery.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.