Sunday, December 9, 2012

All Done!

Good evening to all!

I am glad to finally be writing this! I slept pretty well last night. I woke up and decided to make bacon, eggs and French toast for breakfast. I enjoyed mine with my homemade apple cinnamon syrup!

I got ready for my choir performance today. We went to church. It was good to see all our brothers and sisters there. We had some really awesome singing! We got to visit with the Raddigan family after church let out.

We went to Wendy's for lunch. After we finished eating, Nathan dropped Aaron and I off at the Prince of Peace Church for our Messiah performance this afternoon. We got to see the Kuhen family, the Heckendorn's grandmother, and Amira's mom. It was great to see them all. The concert went really well. The director got wrapped up in the excitement and took all the tempos faster today! It was harder to keep up with him, but we managed! I wasn't sure I was going to get a chance to sing my solo today, but Nancy agreed to play for me and she did fabulous! Aaron did great as always on his solo as well!

I was physically and mentally exhausted after we finished our concert. We had to stop at Walmart on the way home. Nathan bought a light to replace the burnt our bulb in my headlight of my vehicle. We rented a movie, Men In Black 3. We had pierogis for supper with garlic butter steamed veggies. While we watched the movie, we finished eating some agave cinnamon kettle corn that I made the other day.

I hope I sleep well tonight. May God bless you all. Sleep well my friends! Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Michelle and Aaron!!!!

    can you post yours and Aaron's Messiah performance solos?

    Thanks

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.