Good evening all! How are you all doing? I am busier than a one-armed paper hanger (as the saying goes).
I got up this morning and made breakfast for our family, Gabe, Duane, Anita, Lucille and Kathy. We got cleaned up from breakfast and we took breakfast over to Lucille and Kathy at their hotel.
Anita helped Kathy move them to a larger suite while I helped grandmother get her breakfast heated up. Anita took Grandmother and Aaron and ran quite a few errands in town today.
I had a wonderful surprise for my friend Kathy...
I "kidnapped" her and I took her to see my friend Priscilla. Priscilla is a professional hairstylist. Unbeknownst to Kathy, I arranged for Priscilla to color her hair, wash, cut, blow dry and style her hair as well! What a dramatic change! I am so happy for Kathy! She was so excited. She was like a kid in a candy shop! I got to sit and visit with her the whole time and had a total blast!
Nathan and I went to karate class tonight. Sensei really worked on sparring with us. We ended on a good note tonight. I am thankful for that.
After class, we came home and we had invited Chad, Tonya and kids for dinner with the rest of us, Grandmother and Kathy included! Overall, had a super duper day!
Here's a picture of my friend Kathy. Much love to you all. God bless!

What a fun idea! You are so thoughtful, Michelle! Happy, happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHappiest of Thanksgivings to you and your sweet family! Please take care and be safe! Send my love to the rest of your family!
ReplyDelete