Hello everyone! I am doing well tonight. We had plenty of things to do today.
Got up and Tonya volunteered to bring breakfast this morning. I helped Anita bake this morning, well, Anita did most of the baking! I spent my morning making a miniature turkey dinner for an elderly couple I know.
I taught a piano and several voice lessons for 2 1/2 hours. Then, I made lunch for everyone. Ben and Natalie (Nathan's sister and brother-in-law) and their baby daughter Aleah came in just in time for lunch.
After we got cleaned up from eating lunch, I packed the food and pies on the car and took Aaron to Albuquerque to his chiropractic appointment. Apparently, he threw his back out a couple of days ago and was still in some pain.
I took Aaron to Starbucks so he could do some school work. Then we met Nathan, Ben and Jordan for dinner. We ate at a Vietnamese restaurant called Huang Tao. Excellent food!
We had church tonight and we did a lot of singing. We had a bunch of great singers there tonight!
Nathan's cousin Darin and his wife Leslie drove in from Farmington, New Mexico this afternoon. They are staying with us for a couple of days. After church let out, Leslie and I went to my Sensei's house to drop off a couple of fresh pumpkin pies.
Busy, huh??? Well, I am attaching a picture of all the pie shells that Anita made this morning! We made five pumpkin pies, two Dutch apple pies and two pecan pies...can't wait to eat them tomorrow!
God bless and sleep tight!

Wow! all those pies that I wish I could eat.
ReplyDeleteHow did Aaron hurt his back? Tell him to take it easy.
We have been busy cooking too. That is, Dad is doing all the cooking. He baked a 14 lb. turkey, 2 pumpkin pies, and sweet potatoes.
We are celebrating Thanksgiving quietly - just the 3 of us.
Happy Thanksgiving. Regards to all your company.
Happy, happy Thanksgiving!!! May God bless you as you celebrate His goodness.
ReplyDelete