Good morning all! I was so exhausted last night that I didn't even have any energy to post my blog.
Today will be extremely busy as well, so I thought I'd post now before things get too hectic.
Gabe flew in yesterday (my brother-in-law). He spent the night at Chad and Tonya's (Nathan's other brother) and will plan on coming on over some time today.
Aaron and Jordan have their drama production tonight and tomorrow night. It's called...The Last One Seen At The Scene of The Crime! It's a pretty funny melodrama. We have some friends from Farmington coming to spent tonight with us as well and they hope to get to watch the play tonight.
All the moms from the drama group put together all the cookies for the reception. Each family is to bring eight dozen cookies for the reception tonight. So guess what I'll be doing today? I also need to make a gift basket for the Mrs. Heckendorn (the director).
I still need to get my house clean before my company comes today! So, I guess I'll keep this entry short since I have a billion things to do and not enough time to do it! Take care and God bless!
Lord willing, we'll see you tomorrow night at the ABC production!
ReplyDeleteGreat! We look forward to seeing you then!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the play. I know the boys will do well and be the best actors.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your friends' company.
Have a great weekend.
Mom