Sunday, November 4, 2012

Wonderful Day!

Good evening everyone! I had a wonderful day. We went to church this morning and we were very blessed to have the Radigan's join us again to worship together. Their kids are truly wonderful kids!

After church let out, we had a potluck at Nature point in Tijeras. We enjoyed plenty of yummy food! I made a huge pot of chicken vegetable soup and a pan of buttery corn bread. Afterwards, we played games and finished the afternoon by playing quite a few rounds of Round Robin. I even actually won one time!

We had to leave a few minutes early since our Sensei's daughter Jasmine had a pool party to celebrate her 11th birthday. She is a very special young lady. I consider myself truly blessed to have her in my life. She has enriched my life more than she will ever know!!! I spent a good portion of the time trying to learn how to consistently dive off the low dive. I started off really well, kept going well for a while and then...I started doing belly flop after belly flop! I think I actually bruised my forehead! Everyone got a good laugh at my expense! We really enjoyed spending time with Caesar and his family tonight! We just adore his entire family!

Well, I am going to turn in. Until tomorrow night...God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.