Good evening everyone! I decided to get an early start on writing my blog tonight.
I managed to wake up, milk the cow and the goat, came back inside, and poured up the milk before any one of my guys woke up!
I was stinking cold from being outside, I crawled back under the covers in bed to warm up my toes. I also grabbed a cup of hot coffee with peppermint mocha creamer for myself and a black cup of coffee for Nathan. I sipped on that while curled up under the blankets. I stayed there for almost an hour and my toes STILL were like ice cubes!
I got up and built myself a fire. I sat literally eight inches away from it for about half an hour before I started to thaw out! I then made myself a big bowl of honey nut Cheerios with sliced bananas and fresh plump blackberries!
I worked on my current crochet project sitting by the fire for about 30 minutes. Then I went into the piano room and practiced for about 2 hours. I am still trying to find out what songs I'll be playing at my students' recital next month.
I was the only one going to karate today. Nathan was going to go, but he decided not to at the last minute. So, I left. I was going to attend all three classes, back to back. The first class is a beginner class and is geared more for the young kids. Usually, it is a fairly easy class...just NOT today! The second class is a beginner and intermediate mixed class and is more challenging. The last class is very difficult and is the advanced class for the upper belts. We did so many leg exercises in the first class, I was sure my legs were just going to buckle out from under me without warning! They felt like rubber and any time I really used the muscles for stances, they would shake uncontrollably. Sensei has never worked that first class that hard ever since I started taking karate. After the first class, I asked him if he was trying to kill us! My legs are so sore and weak right now, when I go to sit in a chair, I have to look first, aim, and then fall! I hope I can walk tomorrow. We did leap frogs 2 1/2 times across the gym, full extension squats so our knees touched the floor each time, and continuous front snap kicks twice across the gym. I was majorly sucking air by the time we were done!
I do feel invigorated now that one home. I'm trying to stay warm. I don't want to get chilled and stiff. I may need to soak in the tub again!
Well, my family is waiting for me. Until tomorrow my friends. God bless you all!

I hope you are less sore today!
ReplyDeleteNope, still just as sore...thanks for asking though!
Delete