Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Preparation

Hello everyone! How are you? I was wondering what to write about tonight.

My sweet, wonderful hubby decided to smoke our turkey for thanksgiving this year. He researched how to do it and found a brine recipe.

He did this all by himself...I didn't even ask him to do this! What a sweet guy!

Duane and Anita (my in-laws) and Lucille (Nathan's grandmother) and my friend Kathy (Lucille's caregiver) got in tonight. I look forward to spending time with them all!

Will post tomorrow! God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Good hubbies cook for their wives. I am proud of my favorite son-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds marvelous! What an awesome idea and how sweet of your husband to do it!

    By the way, the boys did MARVELOUS in drama! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those you you reading this...that is a joke between my mom and I. I want to be clear to all reading who don't know me...I've been married only once, so of course Nathan is her "favorite son-in-law!"

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.