Friday, November 9, 2012

Preparation

Good evening friends! How are you all tonight? I am trying to unwind and mentally prepare myself for tomorrow.

I have karate testing tomorrow. It is a HUGE day for me. This will be the first time for me to test on my own. Every time I have tested, Aaron has tested. My Sensei told me that I need to do this for myself. I have been practicing my kata today and I practiced sparring with Aaron tonight. I feel totally ready...a bit nervous, but ready!

I need to go to bed and try and get some rest before waking up pretty early to get chores done before Aaron and I leave at 6:30. At first, it was only going to be me going to clinic and testing tomorrow, but Aaron has decided tonight that he wants to go in support of me. What a sweet boy I have!!!

Sleep well my friends and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. I am praying that you do good on your testing. Love you, dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daddy. I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.