Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Other Home Away From Home

Good evening all. Sorry I am posting this so late.

I got up today. My feet were absolutely freezing! The rest of me was ok, but my feet were like ice cubes. After I got up, I enjoyed a nice thick slice of my Daddy's yummy banana bread. Then I got up from the table and went back to bed (just because I could)!!! I slept for another hour! Ssshhhh...don't tell anyone, I don't want to get in trouble!

I got up, helped the boys on school for a bit. Then mom made some more really yummy soup for later in the day. Mom and I got dressed in our swim suits and we hopped in her hot tub for a while. As we were enjoying ourselves, the two boys and their friend Carter were playing in the pool.

After we ate lunch, Mom took us to an awesome knife shop called Trapper Jon's. the boys have told me about it before, but I have never been there before today. Mom and I just parked ourselves in a couple of chairs at the front of the shop while the three boys shopped. Aaron bought a really nice knife...I am not going to say what kind so Avram can keep guessing till we get home! Aaron also bought a sling. Can't wait to see him try it in the morning! My mom bought a custom made machete that is really cool actually and very functional. Then Jordan bought a professional throwing tomahawk!! Watch out world! Here he comes! Don't say I didn't warn you!!!

Then we drove to Salvation Army to look for some clothes and costumes for both my boys. They belong to a homeschooling drama group back home and I hadn't finished getting all of their costumes put together, so I finished that today! While there, the boys made impromptu costumes so they could go trick-or-treating tonight. They were gone about 40 minutes and they each came back with approximately 10 pieces of candy each!

After they got home, we hopped in my vehicle and went to church tonight. After church let out, we went back to my mom's house and got all our stuff packed and loaded in the car. We met Nathan and his parents in town tonight. They just drove in from Phoenix. They attended a 2 day investment training seminar and got in late tonight. We just unloaded everything and got settled in. It feels so good to be here!

Well, it's really late and I'm exhausted. Good night and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. i was happy that we all got a long visit with each other. Wish you can come more often.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.