Monday, October 22, 2012

Alive and Well!

Good evening all my friends and loved ones! I had an interesting day. I started off the day like I always do. Then I found out that our friend Paige wanted to meet up with us in town.

I made an appointment with my chiropractor and made arrangements to pick Paige up first. I found a neat little coffee shop around the corner from my chiropractor's office. I ordered drinks for the kids and let them visit. We had a great time.

Oh, about "Alive and Well..." Ebony looks like she made a full recovery today! Yippee!!!! She looks normal, smells normal, tests normal and even acts normal. Praise God for answering our prayers! We are waiting for some lab results on her that we anticipate receiving tomorrow afternoon. We drew a blood test and shipped it to a lab to test and see if she is pregnant. I sure hope she is bred so we can send Coco (the bull) home!

I am completely wiped out. I am run down with seasonal allergies right now. Not sure what it is in the air, but it's killing me!

Good night. Sleep well. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. i enjoy reading your blogs to let me know how things are at your place. Glad Ebony is well and you are too except for your allergies. I have it too and it has affected my voice. I probably need to do a listerine wash after I swim to clear my throat.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.