Good evening friends and loved ones! Had a busy day today. Made breakfast. Then helped Nathan put a couple of pieces of sheet metal on the shop.
Nathan picked up the metal culverts that we are planning on using to build our root cellar. I got to drive the tractor around and help Nathan unload them off the trailer. I absolutely LOVE driving the tractor!
The boys had their orthodontic appointments today. Then we ran errands for two solid hours. Then we headed to Dion's Pizza for supper. We scarfed down supper, then left to meet Nathan at church. The boys were on to speak tonight and they presented Psalms 107-122. I was so proud of them. They did very well.
Aaron and I had to leave the second church let out. Aaron had to go for a second audition for the Handel's Messiah. He did very well, again, I am so proud of him. Way to go, son!
I have an update on my sweet nephew Haven. The hand specialist decided that there was nothing that needed to be done at this time. I am so happy for him!
Well, until tomorrow...God bless!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.