Good day! How is everyone? I thought I would take some pictures of how our fodder is progressing. The top two left trays were the first trays we put together. The top far right tray and the second row first three trays were the second batch. The second row last tray on the right and the third row first three trays were the third batch. The last four trays I just put up today. It's amazing how God created seeds to grow and to be actually able to see it happen day by day. To make it even more amazing, to see it grow without any soil!
I received news today about sweet little Haven. He was able to get in to see the hand specialist today. They found out that they will not have to do any surgery to his hand at this time. They are supposed to return next week for a check up. Tonya is supposed to change his bandages everyday. Praise the Lord!
Yesterday, we all worked on the barn, adding more insulation and putting the sheet metal on the roof. Aaron was able to take a picture of me. I am standing on top of two 700-800 lb. bales of hay. As you can see, I was perched on top of the hale bales while I was hanging on to the insulation. The wind would pick up and the insulation would act like a huge kite and catch the wind. I had to hold it in place until Nathan would slide a piece of sheet metal on top of the insulation. Then Jordan or Aaron would screw the roof metal in place at the peak of the roof. While I was hanging on for dear life, Faith (Aaron's dog) jumped up on top of the bales and joined me up there for a while. She enjoyed being up there!
We went to karate which lasted for three hours today. I am completely drained of energy. I think I'm going to go to bed now. Sleep well. God bless you all!


Great job everyone of you. Love you all. dad
ReplyDelete