Saturday, October 27, 2012

Home Again!

Good morning! We made it to Sierra Vista, Arizona late last night. We ended up leaving Albuquerque three hours later than we wanted. We left NM at 4:00 and got on last night about 12:00 (NM time). It took us a little longer on the road. One of us had a little bit of health problems on the road. We ate at one of our favorite restaurants in Hatch, NM. It's called Sparky's and they serve the world's best green chili cheeseburgers...BAR NONE!!!!! We tried a chili mango shake made with a chili powder seasoning, pretty potent. I didn't care for the taste. However, I used to rate restaurants by the quality and freshness of their French fries. After eating at Sparky's last night, I now rate restaurants by their green chili cheeseburgers and seasoned fries. It was beyond excellent. I thought I was in heaven! I used to never eat anything spicy at all. Now I am addicted to green chili! Nathan and Aaron always have really enjoyed very spicy foods. I would always have them taste-test something first and tell me if it would be too spicy for me. When they brought our burgers out last night, I dove right in and boy, was it spicy! Nathan didn't finish all of his portion and Aaron gave me the last of his burger because it was too spicy for them. Mine was really spicy! Nathan was totally surprised that I was still eating mine. I told him mine was too hot, but it tasted so good, I didn't want to stop! Nathan just shook his head and laughed at me. NM has finally corrupted me...they've created a monster!!!

Just had breakfast with my parents. We are getting ready to hop in my parent's pool.

I tried contacting the JKA of Southern Arizona to see if we can do a couple of classes in Tucson while we are here visiting this week. I left a message. I hope I get a call back soon!

Well, I will write another post tonight. I'll tell about the bull getting loose...

God bless and thank you for your prayers for our safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.