Hello! I woke up this morning to my cell phone ringing at 7:30. I wasn't awake yet...I couldn't sleep the night before, so I was sleeping in. A lady on the other end called me by name and kept talking, it was several minutes into the conversation until she mentioned the words "9:00" and I finally realized it was Bea, my hair dresser. I was supposed to have an appointment at 9:00, but the power in Edgewood went out and there was no power at the salon. She told me that she would call me when the power came back on. We ended up meeting at 10:30.
I got my hair highlighted, low lighted, layered, shampooed and styled! Boy, I felt like a million dollars by the time Bea was done with me!
After I got home, we made sandwiches for lunch. We all hopped in the car and drove to Moriarty Post Office to apply for the boys' passports, but the lady who accepts applications left early today, so we set up an appointment with her Wednesday morning to get that done.
Later, I took Aaron to his guitar lesson. I am so very proud of him. He is so good on the guitar and his technique is amazing. He is naturally gifted. God has truly blessed him!
Came home tonight and thought of my Grandma. I had made a crockpot of Shredded Beef Vegetable Soup. My Grandma makes the best Beef Vegetable Soup! I so thought of her while I was enjoying my bowl of soup and crackers!
I helped Aaron with his music tonight. Enjoyed playing on my piano tonight.
I am getting ready for bed. Will post more tomorrow. Night, night! God bless!
Can't wait til you all come for a visit. We have a guitar and a piano here just waiting, ready to break out into music at the touch of the master's hand. I am so glad that you all had a good day yesterday. I hope the boy's app for passports goes fine. Love you, dad
ReplyDeleteYour hairstyle and color looks good. I still have not gone to the parlor to get pampered.
ReplyDeleteI have been busy with my plants and pool and napping in the afternoon.
Aaron is definitely gifted - spiritually, emotionally, musically, and academically. I am so proud of his growth.
Can't wait till we all jam when you come.
The pool is waiting. I hope to have adirondack chairs delivered.