Good evening! How are you? I am fine.
I have had a crazy couple of days. We had our fundraiser last night. It was pretty successful. We made $110 just for eating out at Carl's Chili Hills! So far, we have raised $460 all together. After the fundraiser, the boys were invited to spend the night at a friend's house. Nathan and I came home to Natalie and baby Aleah. I couldn't go to sleep since I was pretty hopped up on total caffeine and sugar!
I tried and tried and tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I woke up extra early this morning to help Nathan do the boys' chores before Nathan had to go to work. I helped milk, poured up, washed and bleached everything and took the trash out, fixed Nathan his breakfast and got him out the door by 7:30!
I drove to the Schwebachs and picked up our order of maple syrup. I came home and cooked breakfast for Anita, Duane, and Natalie.
I went back to bed since I only got about 4 hours sleep. I never fell asleep, but it did feel good to lay down. I lady came by to buy five chickens. About ten minutes later, another lady came to pick up Chester (one of our new bucks). Ten minutes after that, our normal milk customer came for his cream. What a busy morning!
I babysat Aleah for a while while Natalie finished packing up her suitcase. Duane and Anita came for a late lunch. I had to eat and run since today was karate. I just met up with the boys at karate.
I am tired. We are expecting company tomorrow. I have drs appointments tomorrow. I have music lessons and drama. I still have school. Then we're supposed to eat out at Tomato Cafe tomorrow evening for a fundraiser for the other dojo. Then we go to church. After church lets out, Leslie wants to through a small birthday party for Peyton. Thursday, we still have company. We have violin and karate. Friday we still have company and our dojo is putting on a demonstration Friday evening. Saturday is a big dojo tournament at the other dojo. Then we have different company coming over for dinner Saturday night. Sunday is potluck. Then I can breathe!!!!!
Well, I am trying to go to sleep, so until tomorrow...God bless!
Busy, busy, busy!
ReplyDelete