Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Back In The Groove

Good evening to all. How is everyone? I am still trying to recuperate from having company upon company and my insanely busy week!

Today was kind of non-stressful! We got up, did chores and some school. The boys got ready for drama. They had a great rehearsal! They can't believe they have only two weeks until their performance. I am pretty bummed that I will be missing it. This will be the first time EVER that I have missed any performance my kids have done. I am happy that I'll be spending it with my wonderful hubby on a cruise ship!!! Rough life, right? But someone's gotta do it!!!

After drama, we met Nathan at home. He actually got off kind of early from work this afternoon and had time to drive home, have dinner with us (tuna casserole) and hop back in one car and drive into Albuquerque for church this evening. Aaron had the lesson tonight and he has decided to start a series of studies on the book of Acts. He did a very good job! He has come a long way in his speaking skills. Nathan and I are so proud of him.

Nathan and I are (Lord willing) leaving for our trip a week from this coming Saturday! I am so excited! My dad has graciously offered to come and stay with our boys while we are gone. I am so thankful that they will get one-on-one grandpa time. The boys are very excited that at least he will be here for their drama performance. I do hope someone videos the performance.

Well, I am going to bed. I am trying to ward off a cold or allergies or sinus gunk. Please take care and may God bless you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.