Good evening everyone! How are you? I am doing very well!
We had a surprise wake-up call at 5:00 a.m. by my dad. He got up to use the bathroom and found that our house was flooded! The entire dining room, partially into the kitchen, the laundry room and especially the guest bath were completed flooded!
I used up every towel in the house and a couple of blankets to boot! And then I still didn't even get the water all mopped up! I wasn't feeling well, so Nathan (bless his huge heart) sent me back to bed while he finished cleaning up the mess! I am so blessed to have a hubby who can fix things and spoil me at the same time!
I went back to bed since I wasn't feeling too well. I got the boys going on school. We then went to the two last classes of karate. We had special plans for after karate class. I was starving!
Dad treated us all out to Samurai Grill (where they cook your food right there in from of you). It's our family's favorite place to eat. I got camera happy! Jordan surprised us all. He ate SUSHI for the first time ever and actually LIKED it! He even tried some of my teriyaki salmon and LIKED it too! I think I about fell out of my seat and onto the floor! Nathan (as usual) ended up with too much wasabi on his sushi!
We had a marvelous time! I wish my mother could've been here with us. Well, I will post several picks of our pre-Anniversary dinner and Bon Voyage celebration! Good night and God bless!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.