Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Packed and Ready! Yippee!!!

Good evening everyone! How a you this beautiful, but chilly evening? I am getting really excited! I finally feel like this trip IS going to happen (Lord willing)!

Earlier this evening, I was beginning to feel overwhelmed. It's funny how things turn out. When Nathan and I first got married, I dreaded going on trips. Nathan used to get easily irritated and quick-tempered and I was so mellow. Well...the tables have turned! Nathan is as cool as a cucumber and I get all worked up, cranky, and just down right miserable to be around! Yes, I am speaking of myself! For those of you who do know me, this is not like me usually, but over the last few years, I have noticed this irritating trait developing in me...grrr. I hate when I give in to those feelings. Oh, well...I am working on getting better. Tonight, I only felt overwhelmed, not irritated and short-tempered and well...just crying at the least little thing.

I did it. I actually did it. I am officially packed. There's only four things I need to still put in my suitcase: my formal gown, my toiletries, my iPhone/iPad chargers and one tank top (in the dryer as we speak). I am so proud of myself. Most of you know that I am still doing things up to the very last minute. Friends call me the night before my trip and ask if I'm packed and all ready to go. I give them my usual answer, "No, I am still doing laundry!" Then I fold them straight from the dryer and into the suitcase it goes! I usually end up staying up till 2-3 a.m. getting everything all ready.

I am ready! I just can't believe it!

I have a fun-packed day planned for tomorrow, so I plan on posting pics and blogging about it! Until tomorrow my friends...God bless!

1 comment:

  1. me too!! What a good feeling. See ya In Barcelona. ( must be a song about that, ya think?)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.