Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dad's Here!

Good evening to all! How are you? I am doing well, in fact, very well!

Things have been kind of crazy around here. It seems like the days are getting shorter and shorter as I try and accomplish everything on my "to do" list before our cruise! Is it me, or are there fewer hours each day when I really need to get a lot done???

As you have probably have guessed from the title of this blog, my dad came in today! Bless his heart, he got up and left his house in Arizona at around 4:30 a.m. and drove seven hours so he could come stay with our boys while we go on vacation! It was so good to see him and I was relieved he had no problems driving in the wind today.

I taught some music lessons this morning. I also ran to Walmart to pick up my prescription that I called in a couple of days ago. They said they'd have it ready by 10 a.m. on Monday. I went in today and they told me they wouldn't have my script ready until the day we leave on our cruise and we'll already be on an airplane! I had to call my insurance company and request a vacation override, after I spoke with a customer rep who barely spoke English! How do I explain to someone who barely understands why I need a med filled sooner than later and what type of medication and dosage etc.??? Anyways, after running around (on the phone and in the store), I finally got my override approved and the pharmacy was able to fill my prescription. Unfortunately, I couldn't wait around till it was ready, so it looks like I'll try and pick it up again sometime tomorrow.

As I am attempting to get things all ready for our departure, I may not be able to blog as much, but please keep checking back. I will try and update as regularly as I am able to!

Well, I just got my dishwasher loaded to the hilt. The boys are in bed. Nathan's in bed. Dad's got his breathing machine on and is doing some serious sleeping! I guess I should follow their examples! Rest well dear friends! Love you all! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.