Good evening everyone! I am getting pretty excited! Nathan and I started getting stuff packed for our cruise.
Lord willing, we fly out Saturday! My dear, sweet daddy volunteered to come stay with our boys. He plans on driving up here on Tuesday. This way, we get to see him for a couple of days before we leave.
Nathan and I finished writing down a list of things to do that we need to accomplish either today or later this week before we leave.
Chad had a really good lesson about faith. We ran a couple of errands together after church let out. I dropped Nathan off with the boys at Nathan's work place. We left his car parked at his work since we met up for date night Friday night. Nathan and the boys ran their "manly" errands (Home Depot, etc.). I had the whole afternoon to run around doing my "girly" errands! I had a blast just shopping at multiple stores, looking for sale priced bargains at my leisure and not having to worry about rushing through things so the guys wouldn't get bored waiting on me. The only thing I didn't have time to do was stop and sit down for a nice cup if coffee! I did manage to do just about all my shopping for the next three weeks though! Boy, did that feel good to get that all done!
While I was gone, guys what my guys did??? Aaron, Jordan and Nathan cleaned out the garage and moved Aaron's vehicle in so he could work on it indoors! The garage looks so nice! Way to go guys!!! I am so proud of you!
Well, everyone's in bed now, so I guess I aught to go to bed myself! I do need to get some rest if I want to get some major work done around the house tomorrow. Rest well my dear friends! God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.