Saturday, May 4, 2013

Venice...An Interesting City.

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been WAY too long since I had a good Internet connection to write a blog. Nathan and I are spending our last night tonight in Venice Italy. We hope to catch our flight into London tomorrow evening, spend the night and head out first thing the next morning for good old Albuquerque!!! Woo hooooo!!!

I have enjoyed learning about the other cultures and the history behind these beautiful people. It has really made me appreciate our country and our history as well. I took hundreds of pictures and can't wait to share them with everyone.

After we return home, I plan on writing a journal each day for every day that we were gone. I'll tell about the highlights and some of the lowlights and about some things we learned along the way!

One thing I know for sure...I truly miss my boys!!! Hugs and smooches guys! And no getting squeamish when I hug you and smooch you to death when I get home, ok??? Lol! A million-and-one thanks to my mom and dad. Dad, for taking care of my boys and mom, for letting dad come. This has been a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me. Thank you honey for sharing this with me. We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary in a most memorable way. Thank you sweetie for loving me and cherishing me.

Until we get home...ariva derci! I'm not sure I spelled that correctly, but I sure know how to pronounce it! God bless you and may God bless America!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, I am so glad that Nathan had a chance to treat you to this get-away. Glad everything is working out for you. Can't wait til you get home. Love you and missed calling you each and everyday.
    Love you,
    papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are having an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.