I woke up this morning a few minutes before six (without my alarm clock to rouse me)!!! I got up, curled my hair, put on my make-up and got ready to head to Albuquerque this morning for a karate business meeting over breakfast.
We had a wonderful visiting, spilling coffee all over the table...blaming other people...lol! It was a riot! We actually did accomplish talking a little bit about business!
I came home. I had to call over to the main dojo to find out some information and Sensei Nagatomo and I got to talking about camp. He asked if we had already gotten our rooms. I had given all our information to our Sensei. Our Sensei thought we were taking care of reserving our own rooms. We thought he was taking care of lining things up...you see where this is going??? Well, I called the hotel. They did have three rooms left, but they all only had one king bed. We have four people staying in each room. I contacted the manager and ey were able to switch our rooms to two queens in each!! Yaaaay!
Aaron and I had to go by the mechanics and drop my vehicle off for some repairs. He also took a look at our truck while I was there. Looks like we're going to have to replace the U-joint on the rear if the truck as well. :/
Right now, I am baking several dozens of cookies for the boys drama club tonight. They are hosting a fund raising square dance! I am so excited for the guys! They can't wait! I'll try and take some incriminating photos and post them!
Well, I need to get my coconut almond cookies out of the oven!
God bless and take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add constructive comments. I have loosened the controls to encourage people to post more comments.